Enter the zip code of your home and we'll make you a cash offer!
Enter your basic property information.
We'll arrange a time to view your home.
Get a no-obligation, cash offer. No repairs needed.
If you accept - we'll buy your house quickly and hassle free.
How To Sell Your House Quickly and Easily:
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Contact us via this form, or by phone or email.
2) Provide some basic information about the house you wish to sell.
3) We'll do research on your property and prepare a competitive cash offer.
4) Then we'll visit your property to inspect it and finalize our offer.
5) We'll give you a NO OBLIGATION offer that's good for 30 days!
6) When you accept our offer, we'll be able to CLOSE within 7-10 days.
7) At closing, you get your CASH PAYMENT! It's QUICK & EASY!
We Buy Houses® is a cash home buyer trusted by more than 1 million homeowners. Our Contra Costa and Santa Cruz offices are buying houses FAST for CASH in Concord, and throughout all of Contra Costa and Santa Cruz counties
Do you have a home that you'd like to sell ASAP without having to make any repairs or deal with picky buyers? Contact WeBuyHouses.com® Concord today! We will give you a cash offer on your house that is guaranteed for 30 days! Simply enter in your zip code, or call us today!
If you want to avoid all of the hassles of tradition listing methods, such as making expensive repairs, or waiting months for a buyer, just to have their financing fall through, consider selling your home to We Buy Houses®! Our mission is to make the home selling process as painless and worry-free as possible.
|We Buy Houses® Concord, CA||Traditional Listing|
|Fast - Sell your house today and get cash in as little as 7 days, not months from now.||Slower - Could take months to find a buyer (or you may not find one at your desired price).|
|Cash - We pay you cash, and your don't have to pay any closing costs or realtor commissions.||Financed - Many home sales fall through when the retail buyers fails to get the necessary home loan.|
|As-Is - We'll buy your house in its current condition. No need to get it inspected or make repairs!||Inspections/Repairs - If you choose to sell to a retail buyer, your house will need to pass a home inspection or expensive repairs may be required.|